HomeArticlesKahin Pyaar Na Ho Jaye (HD) Full Movie | Salman Khan | Rani Mukerji | Latest Bollywood Hindi Movies
Kahin Pyaar Na Ho Jaye (HD) Full Movie | Salman Khan | Rani Mukerji | Latest Bollywood Hindi Movies
January 15, 2020
“I might fall in love.” “I might fall in love.” Good evening, ladies and gentlemen! “On behalf of Prem Kumar and party,
I extend a warm welcome to you.” This is a joyous occasion. “The two lovers, Anita and Raj
will be enjoined in marital bliss.” “Friends, marriage is
the sweetmeat that.. ” the one who eats it regrets as
also the one who doesn’t get it. “If that be the case, no harm
in eating it and then crying.” “Right, Mr. Batliwala?
How do you find marriage?” Terribly hot!
– Why do you say that? “Relax, don’t get tense.” “Sir, how do you find
the desert of marriage?” Very sweet!
– God! What are you saying? “So friends, marriage is
sweet as well as hot.” But marriage is essential. And that is why you
have songs in marriages. “And where there are songs,
Prem (love) is ever present.” So ladies and gentlemen,
let me introduce you.. ..to one and only Prem Kumar! Is everybody in the house tonight? Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! I said. Is everybody
in the house tonight? Yeah! Yeah! Hi! I am Prem! On my right.. ..my band! On my left.. ..the chorus! Is my backup ready? Oh yeah! So let’s kick it! I can’t live without you I can’t live without you “Oh bride, your scarf
is worth millions” “The ornament on your
forehead is worth millions” Your bangles are worth millions “Your anklets, dear bride
are worth millions” But your heart is priceless “Oh bride, your scarf
is worth millions” “The ornament on your
forehead is worth millions” Your bangles are worth millions “Your anklets, dear bride
are worth millions” But your heart is priceless “Your countenance is like a star
that one can never forget” “No, no, no.” “Your countenance is like a star
that one can never forget” “No, no, no.” “This blush, the flush,
the anticipation of the union” You can’t put it in words “Your tiara is worth millions.
Your rings, my dear, are costly” “Your bracelet and your
dress are worth millions” But your heart is priceless This is the day of separation “You are leaving your home and
friends for your beloved” “You are going. You are going.” “You are leaving your home and
friends for your beloved” “You are going. You are going.” “We pray to God
may you always be happy” Now you belong to him Your nose ring is worth millions “The henna on your palms,
dear bride is worth millions” “The blush on your cheeks
dear bride is worth a bomb” Your ear ring is worth millions “But your heart, dear
bride is priceless” Everybody! One more time! Thank you! Thank you all! “Friends, somebody rightly said.. ” God makes couples in heaven and
brings them together on earth. Like Anita and Raj. – True! True! Over? “Friends, this joy will
soon fill my life too.” I too have fallen in love. And I too will be tied
in this holy relation. I hope your blessings are with me. Please wish me all the best.
Because I really need it! Thank you! Thank you
very much! Thank you! “Hi, folks. At this moment
we’re in Tarana Bungalow.” It’s raining cats and dogs
and snacks being fried indoors. Mummy! Mummy! Mummy!
– Hmm! Say hi to camera! – Hi. I’m very busy now because for
the first time your aunt is coming. Whom nobody other
than Prem has met. Go and ask your uncle
whatever you want to know. – Okay. “Uncle, come out, fast.
Aunt Nisha might come any time.” “Michael, what are you doing?
Let’s go to uncle.” Okay! Okay! – Come on! Come
on! Hurry up! Hurry up! Uncle. – Uncle. “Hello, my niece and nephew.
– Tell us something about Nisha.” Your aunt..
– Camera.. “Your aunt Nisha is mind blowing.
Her face, her figure, her voice.. ” Hi! – Hi! Neelu! Hurry.
The guest has arrived. Just a minute. She’s coming. Oh my God! She is so beautiful!
– Yes! I’m not.. I.. Don’t worry. I’ll get you some
hot snacks. Give her a seat. “Yes, please sit down.” Sit here and sneeze all you want.
Tell you something. Don’t
worry! I too sneeze when I have a cold.
Don’t worry. The kids are here.
– Wow! Aunt Nisha! Call Prem. Where are
you going? Sit down. Snacks! Coming UP! I’ll get you a towel.
– No.. “They think I’m somebody else,
I guess.” “if I tell them my real name,
I won’t get anything to eat.” I’ll first eat some.
Then tell them my name. Take some. Take some more. Has your aunt Nisha come?
– Yes. She’s sitting.
– Waiting for you. So please tell your aunt Nisha that
I will be there in two minutes! “Aunt, uncle is coming.
– Prem is coming.” Prem is coming! – Eat peacefully. Here! I’ve got you a towel. These savouries are
excellent for fats. Prem loves you a lot. I love snacks a lot. She calls Prem snacks! How sweet! – Bhajia! He’s always talking of you.
– Yes. This isn’t Nisha.
Then who is she? Tell us where you first met Prem. In the bus! She’s the kidnapper who stole
a child in our neighbourhood. “The papers said, she’s pretty too.” “See, how she’s gorging!” I hope it won’t be the turn of
my nephew and niece after this. “Kidnapper, you’re going to prison!” Have some more! You’re not eating anything.
Prem talks a lot about you. “Yes, a lot!
Eat, it’s good for fats.” “Thief!
– Yes, she stole your heart.” “No, she steals kids!
She’s not my Nisha.” What?
– What? But she’s eating snacks! Thank God not your kids! Knife! Call the police!
– Police! Get some rope!
– Rope! What is she saying?
– She eats adults too. Knife! – Knife! Tables have turned.
– Put down the savoury. Put down the savoury. Put down the sweet.
– Put down the sweet. Tie her up! – Tie her up! Oh my God! Oh my God! What are you doing?
– We’ve nabbed a kidnapper! “She’s my cousin, Priya
not a kidnapper! Leave her.” She’s Mom’s sister. Hi! I am Prem! I am Vinod! – Neelu! I am Vinny! – I am Michael! I am very sorry! I’m not a kidnapper. I am very sorry!
– I am not child thief! I am very sorry!
– I am not child thief! I am very sorry!
– I am not child thief! I am very sorry! I am not child thief!
I am not child thief! They think I’m a kidnapper! Your house was locked
so I came to ask them. – Okay! The snacks were hot so I ate them.
– They are still hot. I’m not a kidnapper.
I’m a thief of snacks. Priya, this is a mad family! But a very sweet family! Thank you everybody! Bye! Bye! – Bye! She’ s taken Nisha’ s snacks. She deserved that morsel. Hello! Nisha! Hi! But why are you so soft? What? You’re in Himachal! We’re waiting for you here. Is that so? What? Another 2 months! This is not fair, Nisha! “You went for 2 months,
extended it by 2 months.” And now you’ll extend it
by another 2 months! At least talk to my sister. Hi, Nisha! How are you? Hi Aunt Nisha!
– Hi Aunt Nisha! Hello! Nisha! “Look Nisha, Himachal Pradesh
is a very cold state.” “it must be snowing.
Ice cream, cold water and ice.. ” These are cold things. I won’t take
too much of your time. Talk to Prem. Thank you! – Thank you! Thank you! Yes, brother-in-law. “No, everyone knows he’s like this.” I love you too! Oh! And I miss you too! Oh! Come back soon. Okay! Bye! Bye! Your aunt will return in 2 months. Coffee! Thanks! – Yeah! Welcome! “How’s your acting career, Mona?” My struggle goes on. Forget it
Tell me about yourself. Mummy is getting me married. With whom? How is the guy? Is he
good looking, tall, handsome? Are you dating him? Mummy is looking for a groom.
– What? Arranged marriage! – Yeah. No love marriage! You know me from my childhood.
I obey my mother blindly. I’ll marry the boy my mother selects. But I don’t want mom to
bear my marriage expense. I want to do something.
I want to stand on my own feet. “Will you help me?
– Of course, why not?” That’s why I’ve come to you. Cheers to that! – Okay! What’s the matter?
Here. Scrub your teeth. Scrub hard. Strong teeth makes a strong body. And a strong body
makes strong breath. And strong breath
makes life strong. So scrub on. “Father, what if the
finger gets scrubbed?” “Son, you can do without a finger.
But how will you eat without teeth?” “You’ll die!
– Father, how can we.. ” pick the food with no fingers?
– With a spoon! How will you hold the spoon
without fingers? The answer to this is
not in our holy books. Not written or you haven’t read it? Shut up! Making fun of me!
Are you my kids or the neighbours? The neighbours! What’s the matter? “Wife, how did you give birth
to 4 naughty boys?” And the fifth is on the way!
How did you do this? Am I alone to be blamed?
– Arguing with me! Priest!
– What’s wrong? What’s this girl doing
in our municipality? She’s my cousin Priya.
– Beautiful. Send me your horoscope.
I’ll fix you a good match. Who looks like Shahrukh Khan
with a body like Salman Khan. And walks like Aamir Khan.
– You needn’t bother. Her Mummy will find one. Thanks. No problem. Use me as
a priest for the wedding. My chants will get you the
same groom for 70 incarnations! These days we get bored of
the same husband in a few years. 70 births! No way! No chance. Hey, Mona! – Yes! Isn’t your phone working?
– Mustn’t have paid the bill. Priest, shut up! Okay! “What’s the matter?
– What’s the matter, Prem?” The kidnapper’s mother
has called from Poona. It’s Mummy! Mother’s call! – Go! Go! Mummy’s call! Mummy’s call! She’s taking a picture! Mummy’s call! Hello! – Hello! Mother? How are you?
– I’m fine. Why didn’t you call one reaching?
Don’t you know I’d worry? Regarding your marriage..
– You’re always talking of it! I’m no kid. I’ll get married.
Don’t get tense. “Now tell me, how’s Rocky.” Rocky misses you a lot. Give the line to Rocky.
I’ll talk to him. Hi, Rocky! My baby! My sweetheart! How are you? Don’t do that on the phone. My darling! “Take care.
– You too, mom.” Bye!
– Bye, Rocky! Thank you!
– Oh! You are welcome anytime! How’s Mummy?
– She’s fine. And Rocky.. ?
– He too is fine. That’s good! You love Rocky a lot? He is very sweet! What does he do? “Nothing. Eats, drinks
and makes merry.” Oh! Very lucky Rocky!
I wish I was Rocky! Yeah! He is very lucky! Do you know we love each other
so much that we sleep together? Sleep together?
– Yes. “Mom doesn’t object?
– No, why should she object?” Modern family! – Yes. “Yes, we live in Poona
but we’re a modern family.” Tell me now that you’re here
Rocky must be feeling lonely. “No, because Rocky
now sleeps with Mummy.” And you don’t object?
– Why should I? A very modern family!
– What’s modern about it? Sometimes we all sleep together. Yes. But.. whom does Rocky love more? How can he say that?
He’s just a dog. Dog.. ?
– Yes. Rocky is my dog. But.. what were you thinking?
– No.. I just.. “you kept saying
I love you, I love you.. ” So I thought he’s your boy friend. What?
– But.. Get out!
– But this is my house.. I will kill you! I will kill you,
Prem! I will kill you! – I am sorry! “Sis!
– Priya, what’s wrong?” Ask him what he told me!
– What did you say? “Ask her.
– Priya, what’s the matter?” “I was talking to Mummy, and..
– Tell her. Go on.” Priya! “Kidnapper, what do I say
if Rocky calls again?” I will kill you! Who is Rocky?
– I thought her dog was her boy friend Very funny! Get out! Get out! – It’s my turn! My turn! Get out! Very good plants! Water is good for
the figure of plants. “The dawn is lovely.” She looks gorgeous! She’s looking good.
– I think I’m falling in love! “If she enters my life, I’ll marry
her and settle down. Give up liquor.” “What?
– Honestly, pal.” Let’s go.
– Where to? Where nobody is seen. Got it in the pocket?
– What? Money! “Money. Yes, for the kids’ fees.
– Forget it.” Fine. My rival!
– My brother-in-law! “Shall we.. ?
– Yes, hurry.” Where are you going?
– For the inauguration. Of what?
– She has started a new business. Business? What business?
– Don’t you understand? You had what he wanted.
Now I have it. And he had what I wanted.
Now I have it. The fees of my kids!
– Kids’ fees! What is she doing?
Has she no shame? Don’t worry. She’ll change
after marriage. “And if she doesn’t, you have
such friends who’ll come home.” What are you doing?
I had such dreams.. “I’d marry you,
settle down, have kids..” We’ll discuss it if it’s for a night.
Don’t want a life contract! Give me if you have a thousand bucks.
– I’m going to.. Stop!
– Why? She’s acting.
– Smita Patil in Mandi! Better than her, priest!
– Yes, yes! I have to audition for the role
of Tawaif No. 1. So I was rehearsing. Mona, you are terrific! You are too
good! Today you did a wonderful job!
– Really! Just keep it up, baby! Wow! You’ve as good as got the role. We’ll see your film as a family.
Is it adults? I’ll watch it twice.
– I’ll see it four times. Quiet. Forget this dream of
acting and marry me. “That would be the best role
for you, of my wife.” I’ll first become a star
Then I’ll fall in love. It was pretense.
– How do you know? Mona called me up.
– What did she say? I’ll be the customer and
she’ll be the call girl. Really? – Neelu, I promise you! “After our marriage,
I’ve reduced that expense.” “What.. ?
– I mean, stopped it.” “Beloved.” “O my beloved.” “Beloved.” What say?
– Great tune. But the words don’t sound right.
– I haven’t written the lyrics yet. How is the tune?
– Hit. Now listen to the words. “Stranger.. “I have already fallen in love.” “Stranger.. “I have already fallen in love.” “Stranger.. I am sorry! I am sorry! I am sorry! “I said, I’m sorry.
– Wow!” Isn’t it? What a couplet you’ve written
on seeing your neighbour’s face! Isn’t it?
– You’re great! What a tune! Isn’t it?
Now let’s make the verse. Okay. – Okay. Don’t feel offended. Prem
does this each time he composes. He’s danced with me many a times. “I often tell him, I’m
your sister not your wife!” He pays no heed.
He’s crazy about songs. Completely nuts. “Stranger.. “I have already fallen in love.” “Stranger.. “I have already fallen in love.” “Stranger.. I see! So you sing! You are a singer! “No, just a bathroom singer.” Then call me to the bathroom.
– What.. ? To hear the song. “Sis, kidnapper sings well.
– He always calls me kidnapper!” Prem! “Sis, I’m praising her.
She’s good.” – Prem! Stop teasing my cousin. “She’s come here for a job.
If you can, help her.” What does she do?
– Very good video shooting. “Yes, I’ve done a diploma in it.
– Very good.” As everyone knows I’m the
Daler Mehendi of the poor.. We’ll give her a chance in the
poor soul who’s marriage we sing in. Thank you, Prem!
– Welcome! Thank you very much! Your next programs..
I mean next program. Our next program is tomorrow evening
at 7 o’clock. So be there. Okay. Okay. – And by the way, good singing! Good composing! Thank you! Bye-bye! – Thank you! Bye-bye! – Bye-bye! Hail Lord Shiva. Father!
– Call from Choudhary uncle. Hail Lord Shiva. He’s asking for his money. Hail Lord Shiva. What do I tell him?
– Hail Lord Shiva! Should I say you’re no more? Hail Lord Shiva. What do I say?
– Father is not at home. Hail Lord Shiva. You taught us its a sin to tell lies. Hail Lord Shiva. What’s the matter? Your father is excused everything. Father is a liar! Father is a liar! Father is a liar! Hail Lord Shiva. Hi, Priya! – Hi, Prem! How are you? – I am okay! How are you? – Okay! You were lonely so I got
somebody to sleep with you. What.. ?
– Excuse me. Sir.. Prem! Just joking. So sweet! For you. Thank you, Prem! Because you sang for me yesterday.
– Tell me how you found my song. You sang well but
one thing is missing. What?
– Feelings. Do you love anyone? No.- That’s why. Look at me.
I love Nisha I only see Nisha in any song.
Feelings automatically come. So you too should fall.
– Where? In love.
– Forget about me. How did you first tell Nisha
you loved her? What.. ? Where are you taking me?
– Come on. But.. – I got something important
to tell you. – In this huge stadium? It’s a huge thing. Come. Prem. You’re taking a huge time
to tell me this huge thing. I love you. Everybody says that. Everybody.. ? I mean all boys tell this to girls.
– I’m different from them. They say that too. Don’t you believe that I love you? “Okay, let’s do something.” Do something that will prove
to me you really love me. Something like I could kiss you
and it would begin to rain? No really. I’ll kiss you
and it will really rain. Great!
– I believe it. really Okay. I don’t believe it! Now do you believe me?
– Isn’t it beautiful? It’s not rain.
It’s the love of Prem. What happened?
– No idea. I’ll ask the guy above. What’s the matter?
– The tank is empty. “I won’t find a
girl better than you.” “A girl less than you won’t do.” “I won’t find a
girl better than you.” “A girl less than you won’t do.” “I have fallen in love with you.
Let’s lock eyes.” “Flourish my life! Flourish my life!” “Flourish my life! Flourish my life!” “Do it! Do it!
Do it! Do it! Do it!” “Love me.” “You are the test of my life.” “If I pass, I can rest all my life.” “You are the test of my life.” “If I pass, I can rest all my life.” “I saw north, east, south and west.” “Beloved, you are the best.” “I can’t entice a
girl better than you.” “I can’t entice a
girl better than you.” “A girl less than you won’t do.” “I have fallen in love with you.
Teach me love.” “Flourish my life! Flourish my life!” “Flourish my life! Flourish my life!” “You touched me and
my heart became radiant.” “And my heartbeats became bright.” “What are you looking at?” “You touched me and
my heart became radiant.” “And my heartbeats became bright.” “My life changed.” “And at the first time I said yes.” “Nobody better than
you will be left.” “Nobody better than
you will be left.” “A guy less than you won’t do.” “I have fallen in love with you.
Teach me how to live.” “Flourish my life! Flourish my life!” “Flourish my life! Flourish my life!” “I won’t find a
girl better than you.” “A girl less than you won’t do.” ”I have fallen in love
with you.Let’s lock eyes. “Flourish my life! Flourish my life!” “Flourish my life! Flourish my life!” “Flourish my life! Flourish my life!” “Flourish my life! Flourish my life!” That’s a lot of drama.
– Have to do it in love. I’ll see what you do
when you fall in love. Me and fall in love? No way.
I’ll marry right away. Marry right away? But if you find
a boy like me before marriage? Then what will you do? Stupid! Shall I tell you something?
– Go ahead. Nisha is very lucky.
She’s got you. I know it. Tell Nisha.
She’s simply delaying our marriage. She’s coming back after
four months. Will you tell her? Sure.
– What will you tell her? “I’ll say Prem is
handsome, sings well..” And he has a wonderful heart.
– If you tell her this.. I’ll love you for the rest of
my life! And my wedding is definite. Sis.. Brother-in-law! Vinita! Vijay! Where’s everybody? Neelu! Yeah! – What’s happened. What’s going on? Brother-in-law! Surprise! What surprise? Them? I see them everyday. Take another look. Please. Let go! Move! Move! – No! Priya! Priya! – What are you doing? I love you! What are you doing? Stop it. Stop it? You went for
2 months and returned after 6. Do you know how much I missed you? I want to tell you something. The fact is..
– I know what you want to say. But no talking now. I want
direct marriage and instant kids. What Prem? Yes. Prem can’t wait anymore.
– Hurry the marriage. Can’t keep a young girl home for long.
– First the engagement. I’ve been carrying the
engagement ring for 6 months! “Prem, listen to me..
– Anybody object to this engagement?” No! Yeah! Please listen to me!
– Congratulations! Thank you!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Aunt! Aunt! Aunt! Wow! Will you only look at each other
or have a sweet too? Of course we will. On the lips! On the lips! On the lips! What’s going on?
– I’ve got engaged. With whom?
– Nisha. Quickly find an auspicious
date for the marriage. What’s wrong?
– Impossible. I’ve seen your horoscope.
This wedding cannot happen. The horoscope says so.
Who can change fate? “Think before answering.
If you say no, I’ll beat you.” “if you say yes, I’ll spare you.” “if you say yes, I’ll spare you.” Yes! Yes! Then who are we petty humans
to try to change destiny? Thrash him! Come on! Come on! Come on! But this marriage can’t take place.
The horoscope says so. You’re welcoming us?
Where is the girl’s family? They haven’t come as yet.
– What? I called them up but
nobody took the call. You know Bombay traffic.
They must be on their way. Mr Prem Kumar!
– What’s the matter? The auspicious moment will soon pass.
– Then hold on to it. What’s your problem? Where’s the bride?
Time is flying past. You want to being chanting?
So go right ahead. I’ll sit there with the garland.
By the time she comes.. you’ll finish.
She’ll escape hearing them. “Will she come?
– Of course, yes.” “Nisha shouldn’t be so late.
– Yes, it’s quite late.” Tiger. – Yes, Vinod. Don’t worry. I’ve sent Balu and Jitu
to her house. They will come. Why did you stop chanting?
– The marriage vows are done. Then recite prayers for peace.
– Why? You’ll force us to hear it
after marriage. Recite them now. I’ll pay you double.
– He’ll have me read till she arrives. “Will the girl come?
– Of course, she will.” Hail Lord Satya Narayan! Prem Maharaj..
– Be praised! Nisha has sent a message that
she doesn’t want to marry you. She isn’t coming. “Excuse me, at least have dinner.” How can we eat when the
bride hasn’t arrived? What’s going on? I feel as if
somebody has played a rotten prank. How is this possible? – I know. She loves me. And I love her. Then? Stay right here. I’ll bring her.
This wedding is happening. Why are you crying?
I’ll bring her. Wipe your tears. I am sure! Look at me. I’m crying because
you gave me away. Prem! You turned the marriage
hall into a waiting room. Waiting for you a couple
of young pairs got made. I don’t see myself lacking
in anything. You tell me what you
find missing in me. Don’t say that. I love you. And I love you too! Then why? You don’t lack anything.
– Then? Something in my life is missing. “Come, I’ll show you.” Sunil’s cancer is
at an advanced stage. We’ll need lakhs for treatment. That is why.. How are you?
– Fine. Don’t cry. I’ll get well soon. “Then we’ll fly kites, play
marbles, cricket and football.” But first go to sleep. Take care. Bye. He’s terribly unwell. You love me a lot. But you don’t know how many
lives are attached to mine. I’m marrying Rahul because
I need money for Sunil’s treatment. Rahul is a rich NRI.
From New York. Why do you have to go far?
lam here. I’ll take care of you. Sunil too. I promise you.
I’ll make it real big. And if you don’t.. ?
– More chances of that happening. Have you ever seen him? What if he turns out to be ugly? Tell me something.. Why did you decide this only today? You don’t know I was..
– In such a dilemma? “Yes, I was in a dilemma.” Torn between my love
and my family. But now you know your
family is most important. We thought you’d become
a big pop star. – Like? Michael Jackson. – Michael Jackson! That’s what you thought? I couldn’t even become the
Daler Mehendi of the poor! I am sorry, Prem. Forgive me. On one condition. “Tell your NRI Rahul, all that
I spent on our marriage.. ” Which didn’t take place. Rs 53000.
I want a refund of that money. Before you get married. No chance at all? I love you! I love you too! Take care. What happened? She’s not coming? You were right.
– The holy books can’t be wrong. I too wasn’t wrong.
I loved her. And now she’s marrying a rich man.
– These are games played by God. “If He breaks up pairs,
He also makes them.” I’m sure He has thought
of something for you. You’ll see a girl must be
waiting for you somewhere. “Come, Priya.” Prem still hasn’t returned? No. He’s completely shattered
since his marriage broke off. He has taken to drink.
– Yes Priya. Last night he was so drunk
he didn’t know who is what! He thought I was Michael
and Michael was me! Thank God I.. Vinod, will you please shut up? Don’t publicise the fact
that my brother is an alcoholic! And he has started drinking. “Isn’t this very wrong, Tiger?” “Yes, very wrong.” India lost the match by 7 wickets! India lost the match? Yes.. What did you think? I’m referring
to my broken marriage? No.. I’ve forgotten it.
– You will forget. It’s my marriage that broke! You will
say everything happens for the best. But for whose good? What are you doing?
– Breaking ice. “My heart is broken, and you’re
breaking ice? Put it down!” Silence! Thank you! Have a sip and cool down.
– What a friend you are! “Making me drink! You should
be saying, Prem, don’t drink.” Yes. Don’t drink.
– You will say that! Don’t drink! “What do you care? My marriage
broke off, not yours.” What would you know of
the pain of breaking off? “Good grief! Now what do I say?
– Tell me, what this is.” Don’t you know?
– I do but I want you to tell me. It’s a glass.
– Wrong. That’s me. Empty. And what is this?
– Whisky. Wrong. This is Nisha.
Now tell me what is this? I don’t know. Really.
– You should know this much. I don’t know! It’s the rich man. – Rich man? “When this meets this,
whose will it be?” Obviously the rich man’s.
– Does this glass appear rich to you? You’ve had too much to drink!
– Me.. ? Are you listening to us? You break ice! Let’s see how you break ice. Wrong! “There’s this girl, Nisha.
She breaks hearts very well.” Learn from her how to break ice! Let’s go home. To my house!
– What for? Am I on the streets? Don’t I have a home?
– Then let’s go to your house. Who is in my house?
Am I married? No. “Ice! Are you married?
– No, sir.” “Then today I pray, you get married.
May your wife resemble Sribaby.” And may the first three of
your kids look like Tiger! Thank you, sir!
– Shut up and break ice! What is he saying! From 8 last night to 5 this evening!
I’m fed up! Let’s go. Why go when we have
to return in 3 hours? We’ll freshen up.
– For whom? These guys don’t mind
and I don’t have anyone. “Isn’t it very wrong?
– Yes, my man, it’s very wrong!” What are you referring to?
– The cricket match. “You’re bothered about the match?
Here, your pal’s marriage broke off!” And you talk of cricket matches?
– What can I say? What? Tell me what this is.
– That’s you. This is me?
Wrong. I’m not so thin. And what is this?
– Nisha.. ? “No, peanut! You’re so stupid.
– I see. But you know all?” Yes.
– What is this? Don’t you know?
– I want to hear it from you. “It’s a gram.
– No, this is me!” And like this gram I’ve had it!
I’ll hit you with this! The mother equals God.
– The mother equals God. The mother equals God. Do you know the meaning?
– You never told us. This means the mother
is akin to God. Serve and look after her.
She shouldn’t undergo suffering. And if somebody hurts her.. ?
– Beat them. Thrash them. But protect your mother. Do what?
– Protect mother. Mother is equal to God.
– Mother is equal to God. The mother equals God.
– The mother equals God. Come on! Mummy! Mummy! What’s it?
– Uncle usually takes liquor with soda Right. So?
– Today he’s given it up. He gave up liquor?
– No. Soda. Now he’s drinking
directly from the bottle! I think his drinking
capacity has increased. I don’t understand what
to do about Prem’s drinking. I have an idea. – Idea! Oh! Tell us. Quick! What?
– Come here. Great! Okay? Yes. – Yes. But I’ll go in first. Brother-in-law! Brother-in-law! I too want a peg.
– No. Why? My heart is broken.
What’s wrong with you? My heart too is broken.
– How? By Neelu’s foul tongue. My sister!
– My wife! Okay! No problem! Take! No! It’s bad for health! Then why do you drink?
– None of your business. “I too want a drink, Prem.” My heart is broken.
What’s wrong with you? My heart too is broken.
– How? The cost of gas cylinders
has gone up. So also vegetables! I’m fed up of inflation!
Make me also a drink. Sorry. Whisky too has gone up. “Uncle!
– Hello, Michael.” Make us too a peg. What happened to you?
– I failed in History. I failed in Maths.
– So.. ? The teacher scolded me so much..
– That it broke my heart! Now quickly make us a peg.
– Eat almonds then. Hello! – Hello! Can you give me 2 spoons of whisky?
I’ve run out of stock. Just 2 spoons?
I have a full.. I’ll return it tomorrow. Was this your idea? Yours? Sister Neelu! Brother-in-law! No! You’re making fun of
my marriage breaking up! Prem hates you! Tiger! – Prem! Tiger! – Prem, stop! Shut up! I’ll chop you into tiny pieces
and throw them in the Ganges! I gave you 10000 bucks last
week. What happened to them? “Got spent. – Spent!
I’m a priest, not a smuggler!” Expense on expense!
Child after child! Shut up! I hate your face!
I’ll send you back home! Listen..
– Shut up! “On our marriage your Dad said,
get married, I’ll give you a mobike.” A colour TV. A computer!
What did he give me? Trash bin! I please the stars but Saturn..
But Saturn is in my house! Unlucky jinx! I hate you! I’ll throw you into the well!
Like a snake on my body! And sucking the blood out of me! What are you doing? Stop! Why are you beating me? Mother is equal to God! Leave him. – Mother is equal to God! I don’t think Prem
will come home tonight. “He will. I’m sure. – Yes,
with the milkman in the morning” Priest! – Ponga priest. “See, he’s come.
Arrived well before the milkman.” Drunkard Number 1! Priest!
– Bless you. Priest..
– What’s the matter? Where’s your wife?
– At her parents’ place. With whom?
– The kids. Who is the woman inside?
– I’ll curse you! “No, give us wine instead.” “Morning and night, give us wine!
– Let me go in.” Where are you going? Hi, girls! “This girl, Mona will.. ..replace Kajol and Madhuri.” No question.
– Why? I won’t permit it. You are a good man!
– Yeah! Mona is a good man! But the neighbour..
– The one in red? Bad girl. Know why?
– Why? Because she pokes fun at
my broken heart and marriage. “She asks me, 2 spoons whisky!” How mean! – You.. You think I’m whisky? Yes.. ? I’m a bottle full!
I’ll come and show you.. Mona! Mona, wait! Mona! You’re laughing?
You made mine go away. Mine has run away.
My chapter is closed. Your chapter is open. Mona! Hey, baby! Drunkards! Your dad and Mom are drunk! Don’t take my mother’s name!
– You are a drunkard! Kick. Turn and kick! He fell down! Okay! Boss! See you in
the office tomorrow! See you tomorrow! – In the office! Bye, man! Take care!
– Be cool! Be cool! All right! Cool!
– Be cool! I love you! Brother-in-law.. Haven’t slept as yet? Late night is bad for health! “Go to bed, Prem.” I’ll do as brother-in-law says. “Sister, I’ll tell you something.” Actually you are my sister.
But you’re like my mother. You’re my Neelu sister mummy. Good night, Neelu sister mummy.
I have got to go. Get up. I can’t lift you. Brother-in-law! I am sorry! I am
sorry, brother-in-law! Sorry! Come! Uncle.. mummy is like boiling water! Boiling water! What’s going on in this house?
You come in at any time! Hands and legs falling all over! “Brother-in-law, I think
she’s referring to me.” “No, dear brother. I’m
referring to my husband!” Are you listening?
– But I came home in time last night. You still have to hear this!
Does life end when a girl leaves you? Girl? Did my parents leave you
in my care for this day? You’re talking about Prem!
– Do you think I’m talking about you? Don’t be so stupid! – No, no, no! “Why don’t you do something?
– What can I do? He’s grown up, wise.” He was small when we got married.
How often you’d thrash him. Now give him a belting.
– Now.. ? Neelu! That was different. Muscles now..
– So you won’t do anything? Nothing! Won’t do anything? Then hear me out! “Henceforth there will be no crying,
tension in this house!” I want happiness!
I’ve organised a party on Sunday. I’ve invited everyone.
We’ll dance and sing.. And he’ll drink.
– How will he drink? I found all the bottles he’d hidden. What are you doing?
Leave my bottles! Sorry. Did I do something wrong?
– No, you did well. Let’s go organise the party. “Dance to your heart’s content!” “Let’s have merriment together.” “Come with me!
Amass the colours of the world.” “And become bright.” “Bright.” “This world,
this jamboree is of no use to me.” “It’s of no use to me.” “This world,
this jamboree is of no use to me.” “It’s of no use to me.” “If you lie..” “If you lie, the crow will bite you.” “Beware the black crow.” “I will bring your bride.
Just watch.” “I will bring your bride.
Just watch.” “If you lie..” “Forget it.
The ailment of love is not good.” “Forget it.
The ailment of love is not good.” “Forget it.
The ailment of love is not good.” “Love makes you forget everything.
You are in trouble.” “It’s not right to
live here like a recluse.” “So what if nobody is with you.” “Love somebody.
Take somebody’s love.” “This is the most adorable
thing in the whole world.” “My anguished heart sighs.” “I was punished for loving.” “What crime have I committed?” “I am ruined. I am ruined.” “I am ruined in your love.” “Ant, I am sweet like jaggey.” “If you want it, then come.
Otherwise I will leave.” “If you want it, then come.
Otherwise I will leave.” “Mother, look.
Look, your son is becoming wayward.” “Sister, look. Look,
your brother is becoming wayward.” “Make him give up drinking.
Kick start his life.” “Get him married.
Find a bride for him.” “Brother-in-law, look. Look, your
brother-in-law is becoming wayward.” “Sister, look. Look,
your brother is becoming wayward.” “Sister, look.” “Look, your brother
is becoming wayward.” “My friend is no longer my friend.” “My love is no longer my love.” “Life, now I no longer trust you.” “Now I no longer trust you.” “My friend is no longer my friend.” “My love is no longer my love.” “Be it glass or heart,
in the end it breaks.” “It breaks. It breaks. It breaks.” “Just as you are about to sip it,
the ocean slips away.” “It slips away. It slips away.” How many of my bottles
will you break? What right do you have? What do you mean to me?
– What right do you have to scold me? “I mean nothing to you?
Not friend, neighbour? Nothing?” But you’re an uncle to these kids!
How could you make them cry? And you’re her brother. What right
do you have to make her so sad? “Tiger, can’t you knock
some sense into your friend?” All of us want to see you happy.
But you’re enjoying being sad. You are enjoying
making all of us cry. Drink as much as you want. Nobody will stop you. I am sorry! Is somebody falling in love? Is somebody falling in love? Is somebody falling in love? Is somebody falling in love? Is somebody falling in love? Is somebody falling in love? Is somebody falling in love? Is somebody falling in love? Is somebody falling in love? Is somebody falling in love? Prem! Prem! Prem! Come quickly!
– What happened? The tap broke and water
is gushing from everywhere! I’m coming.
– Hurry! “Prem, you go.
– Careful. Water will be wet!” What happened?
– Look. How the tap broke! Don’t worry! Mind blowing. You fixed it. Why are you dancing?
Do something. Okay!
– Okay! All right! Hello!
– Yeah! Prem! Thank you! – You are welcome! You are welcome! Oh my God! What’s happening to me? Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger!
Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! What’s with you?
– I’m glad to see you happy. What’s the matter?
– I’m in love again. Really? But I don’t know if it’s right
or wrong to fall in love so fast. Everything is right in love. For
long you lived with a broken heart. You must fall in love with
an open heart. But with whom? The one there. What’s wrong with you?
– Why? “Your taste has deteriorated.
– No, it’s good. Why?” With the servant? She
looks good. But.. Have you gone mad! Servant! Then? – I was.. With the owner. You! She is mine! Not her.
– Then? Priya. Yeah! – You mean Priya and you! Yeah. – And Mona and me. Yeah!
– Yeah! What’s the matter? Yes? What’s the matter?
Tell me or I’ll curse you! He’s in love.
– In love? With whom?
– Priya. “Didn’t I tell you,
you would fall in love?” You’ll get married
and have 10 kids.. “Of all, how many will
be girls and how many boys?” That’s a trifle difficult
but they will call you Papa. And address him as uncle. My fees?
– Here are your fees. My fees! – Take this! Be happy. Keep giving me good news.
– Hey you! I’ll curse you! My scarf..
– Priest.. I’ll curse you!
– Gives more of curses than blessings. Lost.. in thoughts of Priya? Did she say she loves you? She didn’t but I see it in her eyes. Love is blind. Say I love you with your mouth.
Hear I love you with your ears. Propose to her.
Talk of marriage. Priya! – Hi! You asked me not to tell anyone
Out of the blue you called me here. What’s this about?
– About love. I’m in love. Really?
– Yes. Who is she?
– I can’t tell. But does the girl know you love her? I see it in her eyes.
What do you think? How can I tell?
I haven’t seen the girl. You’ll have to ask her.
– That’s what I’m doing. “What?
– Suppose, assume you are the girl.” I love you very much.
And I want to marry you. Don’t laugh. Accept it.
– How can I accept so fast? You’ll have to say something else.
Something more. Come on. Don’t be nervous! Let me hold your hand. Priya! I will be the best
husband in the world. Really? – Yeah. But I have one
condition for marriage. I will work.
You will raise the kids at home. Looking after kids
is a full time job. “We don’t have to plan the family.
10, 12, 20 kids.. ” Enough!
– How many do you want? Only 2. A son and a daughter. I’ve even thought of their names.
Tiku and Tikati. How sweet. – Yeah. We’ll make Tiku Sachin Tendulkar. Now he’ll break window panes.
Tomorrow the world records. Wow! – Yeah! What about the girl? Don’t worry about her.
She is now married. She’s got 4 kids. She’s very
happy with our son-in-law. Will this happen?
– Sure. Your style of proposing is different. I’m in a hurry.
– So am I. So we’ll meet tomorrow. “My place, at 4.
– Over tea.” For tea! – Okay! Done! Okay. Bye! You mean she too loves you? She’s coming to tea at 4:pm Really! You are fixed. What about me? Have patience.
Your dream too will come true. And we’ll get married
at the same venue. Parem.. She’s coming.. coming.. She’s here. Hi, Prem! Hi, Tiger! – Hi! Hi! Congratulations! You already know? Congrats! – Thank you! How did you find out? You know Prem doesn’t
keep things from me. Strange. I didn’t say
a word yet you found out. How can I not know
what’s in your heart? How is it possible? – Wow! But are you happy?
– Yes! Even I am very happy! Tiger!
– Yes! And mine?
– Why do you need a card? What is this?
– You tell me. Did you tell sister?
– No. “Okay, I’ll go tell her.” All right! Great! Engagement card.
Printed it so fast? The girls and boys of today
are very fast. Read on. Of course! You are cordially invited
for the engagement ceremony of.. ..Priya Sharma and Pre.. Rahul! Rahul Pogalia! Is your real name Rahul Pugaliya? Read properly. It must be Prem. You are cordially invited
for the engagement ceremony of.. ..Priya Sharma with.. Rahul Pogalia. Your name is mentioned.
But at the bottom. Grand musical show by Prem and party. You are singing at her engagement. Engagement card? But you never mentioned anything. “To give you a surprise. If I’d
told you, you wouldn’t be surprised.” A surprise should be a surprise. Look at them. How shocked they are. Prem! Don’t be offended that I printed
your name without asking you. Why are you looking like this?
Don’t I have the right? Of course. So sweet! “But you must charge for singing.
– No, how can I do that?” Why not? You tell him to charge
double for the show. My fiancee is a rich NRI.
It won’t matter to him. Why is everyone quiet? You surprised us
with this good news. That’s a point. Mummy too has come! Hi, guys! – Hi! This is Priya’s Mummy.
– Hello. And this is..
– Prem? – Right. “Priya told me lots about you.
– Mom, forget them.” First meet Prem’s sister
and her husband. You’ve taken good care of Priya.
She’s getting engaged here. You will have to lend a helping hand.
– Sure. “Mother, do you have to say that?
– Rahul is here!” What looks! Bad looks..
he looks so bad. “This is my fiance, Rahul.
And this is my best friend.” Hi! – Hello! Too bad Be brave. You still have a chance. Sure. She’s only engaged. Not married “Then you’ll say, “She’s only married,
she still doesn’t have any kids” Ice! Get ice!
Get ice! Get ice! – Yes, sir! Ice!
– Yes, sir! Did you get married today?
– No sir Are you celebrating New Year today?
– No sir Why are so many lights burning?
Shut them off Focus a spotlight on my broken heart Hey! Hello! – Hi! Let me shake her hand.
– Did I ever made that mistake? I didn’t either.
– My point The world is like a stage.
God is the director. And we’re actors Where’s the audience?
– That’s the suspense “Tell me, what’s this?” Round table. “No! It’s a chess board.
– Yes, chess board” And what is this?
– Carrot No. Our chess Queen.
My beloved Priya “Tell me, what’s this?
– A pea” No. Rahul our knight.
He moves two and a half squares What’s this?
– That.. ? I don’t know.
– What? Have you forgotten your
childhood friend? That’s me. Someone as insignificant
as radishes. And paled of shock! How sad! Imagine the carrot and the pea
getting together? Carrot and radish! Now that’s a pair! Red and white. – Absolutely bright! “People will say, look how deeply
they are in love!” Just like a salad. But this is the match
that lit the fire. – Match? Not match. It’s Ma! Silent? – Silent! Priya’s mother.
Greet her Greet her “Greetings, lady.
– Keep drinking, son” “Keep drinking!
Thanks, model mom!” But this one.. ..she has never cared for
the radish’s love for the carrot! She went ahead and
printed invitations! “And the radish, oh radish!” Lost! Oh no! “My dear radish, the carrot and
the pea are getting engaged tomorrow” Don’t you create a scene there.
– I won’t Just stay mum.
– Okay My good boy! Listen! “When you’re sad, have a drink.
If you’re happy, have a soup” When in company of rich men
the poor had better shut up! Okay, look here!
– Okay! Very nice! All right! Friends! “For centuries, foreigners
have invaded our country” The most beautiful of our possessions
they plundered and carried away.. “the Koh-i-Noor, the Peacock Throne.
And we couldn’t do a thing.” “Today too, it is an alien
who takes away our Priya.” He is stealing her.
But we say nothing “Believe me, today we are.. ” very happy. Because the one who takes
is close to us. And the one.. being taken away is close
to our hearts too Mr. Rahul Phogalia! It’s not Phogalia! It’s Pogalia! Pogalia! Pogalia! Pogalia! The great businessman from New York! “He marries our dear friend Priya
Sharma, turns her into a Foogaliya.. ” and he takes her away
to New York forever! Anyway, ladies and gentlemen! Give them a big hand!
And let’s celebrate.. ..this beautiful holy occasion! By beginning the ring ceremony! Come. Yeah! -No! No! – Prem! No! Prem! No! Prem, leave her!
– Prem! Prem, I love you! – Brother-in-law! Brother-in-law! – Prem, leave her! Prem, leave!
– Prem! Yeah!
– Yeah! Coming! Thanks, Prem. Congratulations! “This won’t do, Prem.
You must say it with a song” I can’t sing Why not? You were supposed to sing! “Sorry, I’m not ready” Come on, man! What readiness do you need to sing
for a friend during her engagement? You are such a good singer, man! Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on! Come! Come! Come! Come! Think this is your stage! Now give us a lovely song Please, man! Come on! Prem, you are a strong man! Please pick it up! I will arrange a guitar for you. Come on! Come on, buddy! Come on! Guitar, please! Yes, sir! Thank you!
– You are welcome! Now we have a guitar! “You’ll sing now, won’t you?” Please! Ladies and Gentlemen! Please give
a big hand to Mr. Prem Kapoor. Yes! Come on! Yeah! Hey, Prem! Come on! Sing, man! I can’t sing Looks like Prem doesn’t want to sing Why not? Hey, Prem! Come on! Sing! Rahul, relax! “Prem, if you don’t want to sing,
never mind. Come down” “No, I’ll sing” Are you sure?
– Yes. “O Priya! O Priya! Priya!” “There is no girl like you, Priya.” “O Priya! O Priya! Priya!” “There is no girl like you, Priya.” “May you remain happy
wherever you are!” “This is my heartfelt prayer.” “O Priya! O Priya! Priya!” “There is no girl like you, Priya.” “May you remain happy
wherever you are!” “This is my heartfelt prayer.” “O Priya! O Priya! Priya!” “There is no girl like you, Priya.” “You found your beloved.” “And I lost a dear friend.” “You found your beloved.” “And I lost a dear friend.” “There are so many things to say,
but so less time.” “All your memories,
that first meeting.” “It will make me cry
after you will depart.” “O Priya! O Priya! Priya!” “There is no girl like you, Priya.” “To meet and depart
is in God’s hand.” “Uniting and separating
is all about destiny.” “To meet and depart
is in God’s hand.” “Uniting and separating
is all about destiny.” “We all are just puppets.
Accept this.” “Lovers have never accepted defeat.” “Have faith, my friend.” “O Priya! O Priya! Priya!” “There is no girl like you, Priya.” “Everybody said what
they wanted to say.” “Nobody knows what lies in my heart.” “Everybody said what
they wanted to say.” “Nobody knows what
lies in your heart.” “Nobody knows what
you all mean to me.” “The past moments, the happy events.” “How can I forget all that?” “O Priya! O Priya! Priya!” “There is no girl like you, Priya.” “May you remain happy
wherever you are!” “This is my heartfelt prayer.” “O Priya! O Priya! Priya!” “There is no girl
like you, Priya.” “O Priya! O Priya! Priya!” “There is no girl like you, Priya.” Prem! Prem! Hi! What is my mistake? You didn’t do anything wrong. Then why did all this happen?
That too for the second time! Shall I tell you something?
You won’t believe it. Before marriage 9
girls had rejected me! Yes! Somebody said
I have a long nose! Somebody said I have a fat tummy! Somebody said I have huge bumps! Still.. a girl entered my life..
who saw my heart. Your sister. And today I have all
the happiness in life. Brother-in-law, if a fool
like me can get such a nice girl.. ..then why will you, meaning Prem
of Prem and party not get a girl! Brother-in-law! You just ask! There will a
queue of girls waiting to marry you! Yes, uncle!
Had I not been your niece,.. ..then I would have
married you right now! Uncle.. if I had not
been Michael Jackson.. .. and I had been Madonna then
I would have married you right now! Prem! Don’t worry! You are so handsome that
I too would have married you! – Yes! You are so nice that
I too would have married you! Yes, Prem. Had I not been engaged
then I would have surely married you! So break your engagement. This is what I like
so much about you! I don’t know..
how will I live without you. I don’t know..
how I too will live without you. Mad! Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday!
January! February! March! Hi! – Hi! Hi, Prem! Hi, Tiger! – Oh! Hi! What a surprise! – Hi, darling! I have brought pickles
for your younger sister! But I don’t have any younger sister. This too doesn’t have pickle. Priest.. brother-in-law
has send scissors for you! Why? If you made any mistake,
I will cut your ponytail. Priest! Priest! – Priest! Tell me! – Fix the wedding date! Yes, yes! Quickly fix a nice date,
priest! Come on! Come on! Come on! Aunt. – Yes. It’s difficult to
fix the wedding date. But mother, everything was
fine before engagement, wasn’t it? Yes! And priest, Rahul is returning
to New York in the next month! The marriage should
take place by 30th anyhow. There must be some solution. There are two evil
planets on the way. They have followed till here. One is tall and the other is broad. Fearing them, all the dates
have gone into hiding in the jungle. It means Priya will live
in the jungle after marriage? Yes! Yes, yes, yes! In this horoscope it’s written
that Priya might dwell in the jungle. I saw exactly the
same horoscope of Sita! After marriage 14 years of exile! Mother..
I won’t go to live in the jungle. Shut up! Nothing will happen! What nonsense, Priya!
All this doesn’t happen! It happens!
It happens! It happens! It happens! Here we are so tense
about Priya’s wedding. And you are winking at me!
Aren’t you ashamed! Try to understand! Try to understand! What try to understand! I told you! First I will become a star!
Then I will fall in love! Why are you laughing? In the horoscope it’s written
that she can never become a star. Very good!
Very good! Very good! – Tiger! Very bad! – Aunt! Priest.. we want the marriage
to take place as soon as possible. Do something. What to do, aunt? All the planets
are infuriated. They are furious. But.. what if we perform
veneration to please the planets? I mean.. calling a nice Brahman..
performing veneration.. if we donate 5000-6000 rupees? 6000 rupees! Yes! Aunt.. I too am a Brahman.
I am nice too. If I get 6000 rupees,
I will calm down all the planets. Yes, aunt! He is a learned priest. Do you remember the scissors? You gave me 1500 rupees.
She is offering me 6000 rupees. I will pay you in
instalments of 200 rupees. I don’t accept credit system. I will cut your ponytail. I will grow it again. What is going on, priest? I was trying to please
the evil planets. But will you fix the wedding date? Surely, aunt! Money is very powerful! The marriage will take place on 30th! Good! The date is fixed! Prem! Yes! From today you will have to handle
all the responsibilities of marriage! Wow! – Yes. Yes, aunt! Your daughter is like
daughter-in-law of our family! – What? Meaning wife.. she is like a kin! Yes! – A kin! Let’s go! Let’s go, priest! I.. I will go walking. We too are going walking. If we walked together,
then all of us will get tired. We won’t let you get tired!
We will carry you! You are carrying me!
God will not spare both of you! Priest, what food do you eat? Oh my God! I will curse both of you! Bye, darling! – Bye! Bye! – Bye! Come on, Rahul! Hurry up! Quick! What are you doing in the office? First come with me! – But where? Forgot? Today we have
to do our wedding shopping! Now don’t ask whose marriage! Listen! Listen! Darling, inside an important
meeting is going on! I can’t come! You go! Please! Shall I go alone for shopping? No, I mean, take somebody with you!
Take some of your friend! Mona or Prem! And take as much
money as you want from the cashier. Shop for me too.
Please! Darling, please! Mr. Sharma! Rahul! – Yes, sir! Darling, listen to me.
I am really sorry. I can’t come. Look, I am starting such
a nice project in your name! I can’t come!
I will see you in the evening! Okay! Good girl! Bye! Priya! Hi, Prem! What happened? I.. I had to go for wedding shopping. Rahul is busy.
So I thought I will go with you. But my luck! You too are busy! Who said that I am busy? Let’s go. What about your rehearsal? Cancelled! – Yeah! Let’s go! Listen! – Bye! Prem.. how are these earrings? Very nice! But when you are buying..
then buy this one! Diamonds! Because like true love,
diamonds are forever! Okay! Please pack this! Pack 4-5 sets! Because
her future husband is very rich! Come. Show me this. – Sure! What’s the price? 19,500 only! Keep it back! Buy it! It’s made of gold!
Gold! Gold! Does it play? Prem! – Yes! I forgot to ask you! – What? That day in the restaurant
you were talking.. ..about proposing that girl.
What about that? She too got engaged. What? I am very sorry! I am happy. This time I didn’t
have to incur the marriage expense. And I didn’t have to go
home alone from the pavilion. Prem! When I will go
to America after marriage.. ..then there I will
find a nice girl for you. Will you find a nice girl for me? Yeah! Of course! But what kind of a girl do you want? Like her! I wish you could hear
the voice of my heart. O beloved. “Beloved!” “Beloved!” “Beloved!” “Beloved!” “Your eyes are mesmerising.” “Your fair arms are beautiful.” “Your eyes are mesmerising.” “Your fair arms are beautiful.” “Your appearance is alluring.” “Your attitudes are charming.” “Your eyes are mesmerising.” “Your fair arms are beautiful.” “Your appearance is alluring.” “Your attitudes are charming.” “Beloved, you are so mind-blowing.” “O beloved.” “You stole my heart, o beloved.” “O beloved.” “You stole my heart, o beloved.” “Your eyes are mesmerising.” “Your talks are nice.” “Your appearance is alluring.” “Your youth is charming.” “Beloved, you are so mind-blowing.” “O beloved.” “You stole my heart, o beloved.” “O beloved.” “You stole my heart, o beloved.” “Your charms have smitten me.” “I am in a trance, o beloved.” “Beloved!” “Beloved!” “Your charms have smitten me.” “I am in a trance, o beloved.” “Beloved, for the first time you
have struck the cords of my heart.” “O beloved.” “Beloved!” “Beloved!” “Your eyes are mesmerising.” “Your waist is charming.” “Your appearance is alluring.” “Your attitudes are charming.” “Beloved, you are so mind-blowing.” “O beloved.” “You stole my heart, o beloved.” “O beloved.” “You stole my heart, o beloved.” “Beloved!” “Beloved!” “You dwell in my heartbeats.” “You dwell in my breaths.” “You reside in my slumber,
o beloved.” “Beloved!” “Beloved!” “You dwell in my heartbeats.” “You dwell in my breaths.” “You reside in my slumber,
o beloved.” “You dwell in my talks.” “You dwell in my memories.” “You reside in my oaths, o beloved.” “Beloved!” “Beloved!” “Your age is mesmerising.” “Your effect is beautiful.” “Your appearance is alluring.” “Your attitudes are charming.” “Beloved, you are so mind-blowing.” “O beloved.” “You stole my heart, o beloved.” “O beloved.” “You stole my heart, o beloved.” “O beloved.” “You stole my heart, o beloved.” Now be coy like a bride. O Priya! Priya! Priya! Look!
You are the bride. I am the groom. And the camera is on!
Okay! Now bow down your eyes! Now slowly look at the groom. Priya! Please be serious! How can I be serious? You are a girl and you are playing the
role of a guy! This doesn’t happen!
– This is just a rehearsal. Hi, Prem! – Hi, Prem! Here are Rahul’s clothes. Oh thank God you are here! You have come at
the right time! – Hey! You will make my work easier! – Sure! Okay! Now you just stand here! Okay! Perfect! What’s perfect? What perfect? Tomorrow I am giving
the test shot of a bride. So I am making her the bride
and you the groom. Do you mind? I don’t have any problem. – Okay. Hold her! She will flee.
Already my gal has fled. Oh come on! Okay! Are you serious? I am! Okay, Priya! He is a
groom and he is a guy! Do you mind? Priya, for my sake!
It’s just a shooting! Please! Please! Okay! Okay! Great! Let’s start! One second! Now both of you tie the knot. Prem.. Prem, now fill Priya’s
forehead with the vermillion. Yes! Now both of you
hold each other’s hands! That’s it! Now both of
you begin the nuptial rounds! Priya! What is going on? What is going on? I.. – Rahul! – Hey! Rahul! Rahul, just relax! Okay! Relax? What relax?
What are they doing? Rahul, they are just acting for me. Tomorrow I have to give
the screen test of a bride’s role. So I have forced them
to be a bride and a groom. It’s just a shooting!
Look, the camera is there. It’s just a rehearsal happening!
Nothing else! Just a rehearsal! Rehearsal? – Yeah! Oh God! I am so stupid! I
thought you both are getting married! Baby, I am really sorry.
I am really sorry. Its okay! Prem! Thank God! I thought I will have to
find another bride for myself. Who tied this knot so tightly? We! – We! You have tied it really tight. I have kept the clothes. Thank you. – Thanks, Prem! – Bye-bye! Prem! How can I let
you go so easily? Mona! Yes! – Call his
best friend Tiger too! Why? Because.. because.. because..
because tonight I am giving a party! Party? For what? You know, Prem..
yesterday itself I have.. ..started a new business
in Priya’s name. And today I received
such a big contract! She is very lucky for me! She is! So let’s celebrate! It’s my party! Hi! – Hi, Vicky! How are you, buddy! I am fine!
Anyway, meet my friend Sunita! Hi, sweetheart.
– Hi! – Come on, buddy! Let’s go! Come! Prem.. please don’t drink. Who are you to stop me?
Friend? Neighbour? What? But Prem.. why are you asking this?
I am your friend, am I not? So today is my friend’s fiancé’s
party. Today I will drink. No, Prem! Please! You are
under my oath! Please don’t drink! I shouldn’t drink? – No. All right!
Do you see what is going on? What? Your cousin Priya and Prem,
something is going on between them. Hey! Don’t be silly!
She is going to marry Rahul! And Prem is just a friend! You don’t believe me? – No! Then go and bring Prem on the dance
floor. And watch Priya’s reaction. Really? Prem! Hey, Prem!
Please come and dance with me! Come on! Get up! Okay! Hey, Priya! That’s my good girl! I think Prem has
taught you everything! Stupid! – Hey! I want one more drink! Why not? – Even I want to dance! Relax! Relax! Priya! Are you fine? Priya! – Priya! Are you okay? Prem! You dance really well!
Very good! Oh God! – Priya! What happened? I am not feeling well! – Yeah! Yeah! Mona, just take her
to the ladies’ room. Please. Carefully! Oh no! She has drunk for the first time. That’s why she is feeling tipsy.
You know! Tiger, enjoying the party! Loving it! – It’s my party, man! Pinky! How are you, baby?
– I am fine! How are you? You know..
she was with me in Goa last time! I can arrange for you guys!
Do you guys want her? It’s my party, man! It’s my party! Prem! Prem!
She is really drunk! Let’s leave! Rahul, let’s leave! What, Mona?
The party has just started! Come on, man!
It’s my party! You know! The party is just finished!
She is not feeling well! She has vomited! Let’s go! – Vomited? 3 times! Go, get the car please! But I want to dance! – Yeah! Yeah! Okay! Tiger! Tiger! – Yes! Just settle the bill for me!
It’s my party, man! It’s my party! You! He is saying it’s my party! You danced well! And he told me to settle the bill!
I have only 250 rupees! You do something.
I will escort her. – Okay. Waiter! Priya! – Waiter! Come! Great! I am yelling and nobody
is coming! What’s the matter? Anyway! It’s not my party!
It’s not my party! Here comes the car! Tiger, I am sorry. Bye, Mona. Come, baby!
Come! Come! – Bye! – I am sorry! Easy! Easy!
Easy! – Its okay, baby! Its okay! Your bag! – Sorry, Prem! Bye! Bye! – Bye! – Bye, guys! Bye! Bye! – Bye! Bye! – Bye! Prem! What are you thinking? I am wondering what Priya saw
in Rahul that she wants to marry him? Very simple!
You know Rahul is very good looking! He too is good looking! Rahul is very intelligent!
– He too is intelligent! Rahul has a nice sense of humour! He too has a good sense of humour! Rahul loves Priya a lot! He too loves her! Oh! I see! Oh! He is a drunkard!
He too is a drunkard! He is an NRI! He is not Non Resident Indian.
He is Non Reliable Indian. Remember? What he was
doing with the waitresses. He was flirting with them.
– He was flirting with them. But he is rich! – He.. You know he has loads of money! Honey, money talks! You know! What money talks! What money talks! Can’t I toil and earn money? Yes, you can! – Then? Then earn! – I will do it! Priya, drink lemon juice. You will
get rid of your hangover. Come on! Oh God! I am feeling dizzy! I told Rahul that
I don’t want to drink! Still you drank! Why? I don’t know! The taste was so bad! Just a sip was so bitter! Bitter! There you are, lady! You were jealous of me!
So you drank! Right? What? – Yes! Envious of you? – Yes! What nonsense! Yes! Yes! Because I was dancing
with Prem! You know! Close dance! So you were feeling jealous!
So you drank! Mona! I will kill you! Mona! Stop!
Stop! What all things you talk! Stop! Stop! Mona! Mona! Mona! Wait! Tell me! What were you telling me? Come here! I want to tell
you what your heart is telling you! Okay! Now swear on me! When I was dancing with Prem,
did you feel envious? By the way..
even Prem was asking about you. What? What? What? What? What? Why are
you concerned about Prem? Let it be! Mona, please! Tell me!
Tell me! What was Prem saying? What should I tell you? By the way he was saying
that Priya is such a nice girl. I don’t know how she will spend
the rest of her life with Rahul. So what did you tell him? I.. I told him that Rahul
is such a nice guy. He is an NRI. He is well to do. He is well settled.
What else does a girl want in life? But why did you say this to Prem? So what should I have told him? Should I have told
him that the guy whom.. ..you are going to marry,
you don’t love him? And what your heart wants..
you yourself don’t know that. Mona, what are you saying?
I don’t understand anything! Is that so? Or you don’t
want to hear what I am saying? But at least hear what
your heart is saying. “I might fall in love.” “I might fall in love.” “I might fall in love.” “Heart, tell me.
What has happened to you?” “Why are you so fervent?” “Heart, tell me.
What has happened to you?” “Why are you so fervent?” “I might fall in love.” “I might fall in love.” “I might fall in love.” “I might fall in love.” “Heart, tell me.
What has happened to you?” “Why are you so fervent?” “Heart, tell me.
What has happened to you?” “Why are you so fervent?” “I might fall in love.” “I might fall in love.” “I might fall in love.” “I might fall in love.” “The one who has started
coming in my dreams.” “He seems like a dear one.” “The one who always
dwells in my eyes.” “I find him adorable now.” “For the first time for the
sake of his love, I have decked up.” “I might fall in love.” “I might fall in love.” “I might fall in love.” “I might fall in love.” “Heart, tell me.
What has happened to you?” “Why are you so fervent?” “I feel like loving
her to my heart’s content.” “My love should never wane.” “I should remain
lost in her thoughts.” “I will find the destination there.” “I am always waiting for my beloved.” “I might fall in love.” “I might fall in love.” “I might fall in love.” “I might fall in love.” “Heart, tell me.
What has happened to you?” “Why are you so fervent?” “I might fall in love.” “I might fall in love.” “I might fall in love.” “I might fall in love.” Grams for 50 rupees. Grams’ price has
escalated so much? – Yes! Impossible!
– You can ask the grocery vendor. Hello! Hello, sister!
This is Priya speaking. Hi, Priya! Where is Prem?
You didn’t give him my message? I gave him your message. Then why didn’t he call me? Priya.. Prem leaves
early in the morning. And he returns late at night.
Why? Anything special? Yes, sister. It’s something special. Then tell me! No, sister! First I will tell Prem. Then I will tell you.
It’s a big surprise. Is that so? Priya.. at times do come
home. This is like your own house. Okay, sister. That house is mine.
And someday I have to come. Bye, sister. – Bye, Priya. Listen! Listen! Listen! What? He is openly stealing my tune!
And I should keep quiet! That’s why I am giving you
500 rupees! Keep it! You deserve it! Look, I want to become successful!
I don’t want to sell myself! But listen! Listen! This is the problem
of talented people! Hi, Prem! Since so many days I have been
searching for you! Where are you? Didn’t sister give you the messages? Yes. – Then why didn’t you call me? I was a bit busy. Yes! That’s why
you are never at home! In the morning,
at the music director’s office! And in the night,
singing at some wedding! What is all this?
All the time you are on the run! I just want to earn money!
Any problem? But why?
Why do you want so much money? To win love. You will win love with money? Why not? But why are
you asking me so innocently? You too are marrying
Rahul because he is rich. You mean to say..
I am marrying Rahul for money? Then what? Mummy said
he is a rich guy! Marry him! And the daughter said okay!
The card was printed! End of the game! Am I right? Yes! Yes! You have understood
me perfectly well. I am marrying Rahul for his money! You are right! Bye! What have I done? What have I done? Wow! Hi, Prem! Tiger! – Yeah! Girls, have a good time! See you later! Tiger, come and sit besides me! Increase my frustration! I don’t have even one!
And you roam around with two gals! Double! – You won’t reform! And I can’t become wayward like you! But no matter what you say!
You have a great style! Tiger, hi!
– Roaming around with girls.. ..and having fun! Look! Some other time. – Sure! Excuse me! 2 minutes! – No! No! Okay! Double, sir! Thank you! Here! And I.. I consider each relationship
so seriously. And I give my heart. And girls.. Break your heart!
Like some fried snacks! Cheers! Cheers! – Cheers, Tiger! Cheers! Tiger.. do you know what
I wanted to be since childhood? What? Doctor, singer, pilot? No, friend! Since childhood
I wanted to be like you.. a playboy, Casanova, super stud! Change your shirt and pant
every evening and change your style! You confuse your friends!
Who is sister-in-law? I like your lifestyle!
Okay! I like your lifestyle! Free bird! Flying bird! Don’t fly so much! You will fall! I fell without getting
the chance to fly! But I am happy for you! Happy! What do you think.. I am very happy? Yes! You are very happy! No! Not at all! Youth doesn’t last for long! When you reach 40-45,
you are all alone! You don’t feel like going home! And then.. who will marry
a person with such a reputation? When will I have children? Won’t children consider
me their grandpa and not father? Do you understand? What? Try to understand. There should be somebody at home.. who comes and tell you..
everything will be fine. Everything will be fine, darling! It happens! I have seen enough life! You shouldn’t delay saying
what lies in your heart. No, no, no! Go and tell Priya that you love her. What? You didn’t understand?
Shall I explain? This is my future!
Do you want such a future? No! I will just go and tell her! Listen! Don’t tell her
that I have told you this! No! Tiger! – Yes! Your jacket is very nice!
Give it to me! – Here. I will give you my jacket! – No! Take my jacket!
If not my jacket, then take my cap! Hi! Pleased to meet you! I am Mrs.. Rahul Pogalia! Pogalia? Hello. Nice to meet you.
I am Mrs. Priya.. Pogalia! Priya.. Pogalia! First I will give her the flower.
Then I will tell her. Mrs. Priya.. Pogalia! Priya.. Priya.. Pog.. Hi! Pleased to meet you! I am Mrs.. Prem Kapoor. Hello. Nice to meet you.
I am Mrs. Priya Kapoor! Hi! Nice to meet you.
I am Mrs. Priya Kapoor! I think you are very happy
with Rahul! Be happy! Be happy! I will always love you, Priya.
Always love you! Bye! I am Mrs. Priya Kapoor! Again your heart broke!
Control yourself! Control yourself! I can’t control myself!
I can’t control myself! I.. I want to beat somebody!
Whom? Whom? Beating! Fights! Fights! No! No, no! I want to go to the bathroom! – No! Come on! Come on, guys!
Come on! Come on! Come on! Look who has come!
– Prem! How are you? Rahul has come! Rahul! Prem! – Control! – Prem! Prem! How are you, man? Have you guys come here
to sing at some wedding? Yes. Girls, meet my friend!
Actually my fiancé’s friend! Prem! Oh! You know he is a damn
good wedding singer! – Hmm! He is poor people’s Daler Mehendi! You know.. this man makes
everybody’s wedding so lively! But at his wedding..
his bride didn’t come. Oh! So sad! So sad! Poor guy! Actually my fiancé Priya..
he likes her a lot! – Oh! You both are always together!
No girls! Have you both married each other? Hey! Today we don’t
have dolls meaning.. Meaning? Girl! Gal! Damsel! You didn’t understand?
You didn’t understand? Girls! Girls! Man, girls! Girls! Doll! Which doll do you want?
This doll? This doll?
Which one? Which one? Tell me! This one!
– No, no, no! She is mine tonight! Mine tonight? Mine tonight? Then what about Priya? She is so nice! Cultured! Beautiful! Strong! Dependable! She is a homely girl!
And you are saying mine tonight! Prem! Prem, relax! Relax! I am now relaxed!
– Now tell me! We are now relaxed! Now tell me! Come on! – Tell me! Tell me! Prem.. this is between.. Not Priya! Please! I will tell her! – Tell her! Prem! Come on, man! – Shoulder! What’s happening, man? Cheeks! Prem, please! Please! Jaws! Out of control!
Beat! Beat! Beat! Rahul! – Yes! Excuse me!
Excuse me! I have to punch him! He hit me! Bye, Daler! If we had not been drunk,
then could he have beaten us? He can beat us because
he knows Kum-fu and Karate! He can keep Priya happy
because he is rich! Got it? Whose friend are you? – Yours! Then how can you say this!
– I am telling the truth! Whom did you beat? Him? He.. is your future! Reform! Bright future! Look at your future! Nisha, you? How are you, Prem? I am fine. I am good. How are you? Come in! Come in! Come in! How is your brother? Now he is fine! At least something good happened!
Where is your husband? What happened?
Does he know that you have come here? Prem.. I didn’t get married. What? Why? He is marrying somebody else! I am sorry! Very sorry! Your fate and my fate,
both are so similar! After you left..
I fell in love with Priya. Before I could express my love..
she gave me her wedding card. I was sitting here only! Shall I tell you
something interesting? Even her fiancé’s name is Rahul.
And he too is an NRI. Nisha, why are NRI Rahuls after me? Don’t they find any NRI girls? With great difficulty I entice girls. And they easily take them from me.
And they don’t even marry. What does God wants? Maybe God wants..
both of us to come together again. No, Nisha.
Whether Priya loves me or not.. I love Priya. And you.. look in my eyes
and tell me. Do you still love me? No. But we can be friends. Of course! – That’s it! Oh my God! Rahul! Hi, darling!
I was thinking about you only! Oh, Rahul! Come on! Be serious!
I want to marry you! Today! What? Today? Yes! Today! Okay! Priya! Priya, what joke is this?
Are you going to marry Rahul? Priya, you love Prem, don’t you?
Why don’t you tell him? Mona, I had gone to Prem’s house. Nisha has returned in his life.
They both are very happy. Good for Prem.
Some relationship are formed to last. But I am very happy for Prem! You? What about you? What about me?
I too will be happy with Rahul. But you do tell Tiger
that you love him! He loves you a lot! Go, Mona!
Tell him about your love! Go! Go, Mona! Otherwise like me,
you too will lose the chance. Go! And yes! If you meet Prem, then
tell him.. that he is a bad singer. And he looks ugly too!
And I will never miss him! “If you have my
love and I gave you..” It happens! It happens! It happens! But why does it
always happen with me? Is my heart India’s government
that it breaks all the time! Your heart has broken only twice. My heart has broken 263 times! But.. did they ever love you?
Did you ever love them? Then? That’s why I am alone! And I drink liquor every
night and I go to sleep. And I think that I will
give it up tomorrow morning but.. But why does a person drink so much? Good question! A man drinks liquor so much.. ..because how long
can a man drink only soda? No! It’s not about soda!
It’s about quantity! If anybody who loves me a
bit tells me to give up liquor,.. ..then I will give up liquor.
– Then give it up! The man who has been drinking
since childhood, how can he.. Give up so easily? So you won’t give it up? I will give it up!
Say it lovingly! I will give it up! Please give it up! Really? You and me!
I love you! – Tiger! Later! – Enough! Hello! Enough!
Why are you making me feel jealous? You both have fixed your matter.
But what about me? Oh by the way, congratulations! For what? – You and Nisha
have patched up! Right? Nowadays it happens!
In TV serials they say.. we will meet after the break!
The same is the case with them. Today Priya told me that
when she had come to meet you.. she saw you and Nisha in your room. And Priya thought
that I and Nisha’s love.. Yes! – Tiger, you know! – Yes! I only love Priya! But she too loves you!
Today she had come to say this only! What? She loves me? – Yes! Tiger, she loves me! But what about Nisha? Oh! Oh my God! What? – Oh my God! Tiger! What happened?
– You know.. Priya will ruin her life! You know.. you know Rahul, don’t you? Yeah! Yeah! That bad boy!
– She is going to marry Rahul! What? – Oh no!
– They both have left for the airport! And they are going to Agra! Prem! – Taj Mahal! – Please
let’s run! Come on! – Let’s go! Hurry up! Passengers travelling from
flight 216 are requested to please.. Your boarding cards as usual. Please shift it to J class. Flight is full as usual. Try to understand!
I don’t travel in Economy! Then go walking.
You have a good company too as usual. Very funny! Have a nice journey as usual. Tiger, drive fast! Faster than this?
– We are still in the village. I am driving, man! I will call sister! – Okay! Hello! Hello, sister! Sister, I am going
to Agra from Delhi’s first flight. Are you going to admit
yourself in Agra’s mental asylum? Only this was left! Because..
Priya is going to marry Rahul there! And I am going to break the wedding. Sister, I have found
out that Priya loves me. Okay, sister! Bye! Prem! Prem! Listen, Prem! Vinod, let’s go to the airport! Nisha! – Rahul! What a surprise! Where are you going? Agra! To get married in Taj Mahal!
What about you? Agra! But for a job in Hotel Taj! By the way.. how is your brother? He is fine. After you
got him treated in America.. he has got cured completely. Thank you, Rahul! Congratulations! Congratulations for your wedding! Thanks! Come, I will introduce
you to my fiancé. Come. – Let’s go! Priya! – Hmm! – Meet Nisha! Priya! – Nisha! Priya! You both know each other? – Yes! Congratulations for your wedding! Same to you! I am very happy
that you and Prem have patched up! No, Priya! Maybe I was too late!
Prem loves somebody else. And.. maybe you know whom. Excuse me! Are you all together? Yes and no too! Excuse me. You know Priya..
I was going to marry Nisha. And today I am marrying you.
But she is perfect for Prem. She is a nice girl. The entire airport is vacant.
I think Delhi’s flight has departed! Listen! What is Delhi’s
flight’s position? It left half an hour ago as usual. Have patience! Have patience! When is the next flight? It will leave after
half an hour as usual. Book three tickets for third class. This is not VT station.
Its Mumbai airport! Here only two class
tickets are available. Economy and J class as usual. You are lucky that
just now 5 tickets of.. ..J class have been
cancelled as usual. 3 tickets! 3 tickets! Not 3, Tiger!
5 tickets! We are with you, brother! Right on time! Did you hear that?
5 tickets as usual! – As usual? Sir! – No thanks! Sir! I have! Thank you! Prem.. – The pilot is
flying the plane very slow! He is not eating!
I will go and check! Prem, eat your food!
It’s really nice! It’s good for health.
And it’s for free. You are mad! He is sad!
And you are talking about food! Tiger, we have to find
Priya after landing in Agra. Not here amongst clouds. You are married that’s why! Listen! If you both are not eating,
then I will eat your share. Vinod! Coming! Don’t forget, Prem! Take it! Its okay! Its okay! Excuse me, ma’am!
You are a very good looking girl. Please don’t misunderstand me! You see.. I am director,
producer, Dinesh Kapoor. Oh! You are Mr. Dinesh Kapoor! – Yes! The famous film director! – Yes! Oh sir, I am a big fan of yours! Thanks. – How are you? Fine! Will you be the
heroine in my next film? Sir! Heroine in your film?
– Yes! – Definitely! Why not? Here is my card!
– Since when I wanted to be a heroine! Okay! – Yes! Here is my card! – Oh! Do contact me at my Mumbai office! Oh thank you so much!
Thank you! Tiger! Did you hear? Tiger! Tiger! Look at this! I have got the chance to be
a heroine in Dinesh Kapoor’s movie! Can you believe that?
Can you believe that? Oh my God! 5 years’ toil in waste! Have patience! Have patience! So you won’t be the
heroine in my film? I want to be the heroine in
Tiger’s life and not in your film. Yeah! – Yeah! Don’t worry! Your work too
will be done! Be strong! Strong.. Excuse me! – Yes, sir! Can you please shift
these two seats in J class? I will try, sir! – Thank you! Sunil! – Yes! Some Economy class passenger
wants a seat in J class. I will try. What name did you say? Some Pogalia.
– Okay. – What name did you say? Mr. Pogalia! Not Pogalia! Phogalia! Prem! What happened?
– Tiger! They both are in this flight! Then what are you thinking!
Go, break it and tell her! Break? Is the plane
going to be hijacked? No! Somebody is
hijacking his girlfriend! Oh! Its matter of love! – Yes! Then go on! Excuse me, ma’am!
– Yeah! – Can we have.. ..the announcement mike please? Yeah! Sure, sir! – Thank you! Fast! Fast! Come on! Attention, ladies and gentlemen! A J class passenger
wants to sing for you all. He wants to entertain you all. This is not just a song..
its his life, his love. It’s the voice of his heart. Yes! “Stranger..” “Stranger..
I have already fallen in love.” “Stranger..” “Stranger..
I have already fallen in love.” “Stranger..” “I wanted to tell you
but I couldn’t tell you.” “Today I had to tell you.” “Embrace me. You are my life.” “Stranger..” “Stranger..
I have already fallen in love.” “Stranger..” You can sing such a long song!
But you can’t say I love you? Oh! I love you! Do I have to say this? Priya! I am not jealous! I got my Nisha! By the way
you guys are made for each other! Congratulations! – Oh! Congratulations to you too! Even you guys are
made for each other! Even we are made for each other! Is that so? – My wife! All of it! Great! 3 marriages together! Excuse me! Excuse me! You all please go to your seats!
And tie your seat belts! Forget that!
Tie the flowery veil on their heads! Flowery veil! Thank you, God! “Your eyes are mesmerising.” “Your fair arms are beautiful.” “Your eyes are mesmerising.” “Your fair arms are beautiful.” “Your appearance is alluring.” “Your attitudes are charming.” “Your eyes are mesmerising.” “Your fair arms are beautiful.” “Your appearance is alluring.” “Your attitudes are charming.” “Beloved, you are so mind-blowing.” “O beloved.” “You stole my heart, o beloved.” “O beloved.” “You stole my heart, o beloved.” “Your eyes are mesmerising.” “Your talks are nice.” “Your appearance is alluring.” “Your youth is charming.” “O beloved.”